1. What makes Likha Interior different than other interior design services?
Likha Interior offers interior design services professionally and always exclusive, it means every single design that we made, it’s only made for you not for the others! In addition, we don’t charge hourly fees. With our service, you’ll pay a one-time flat fee and you also can enjoy our after service of you still have something in your mind after we have done your projects. Furthermore you also will receive complete design services from our talented designers.
2. What’s the difference between an interior designer and an interior decorator?
Interior designer is requires thorough understanding of construction and space planning. So, the knowledge about this field require a formal study and qualifications. Interior designer also has to be detail. This means Interior designer has to covers materials such as flooring, cabinetry, lighting etc.
Meanwhile interior decorator only cover areas like paint colours, furniture, window treatments and decorative accessories which usually already handled by interior designer.
3. When should I call a professional interior designer?
When you are thinking about making any changes whether major or minor changes to the way you use your home and also need new décor style, consult it with Likha Interior to get great advices and helps for your home decorating. Our trained interior designer will see many options and opportunities that you may never imagined before.
4. What should I do before I contact an interior designer?
You can make your own design and consult it with us, or collect few pictures from magazines or websites that capture the looks, colour or design that you like, and present your images to our designer and we can give you a professional advises about what you want. Or, we also can provide you an exclusive design that’s made just for you from our talented designer.
5. What information will the interior designer ask me for?
Our interior designer will ask you a few questions as part of your initial brief like.
- How big is the project? The whole house, a room, a major renovation, or just minor adjustments?
- Is there a particular atmosphere you would like to create? Formal, casual or appealing for potential property purchasers?
- Have you worked with an interior designer before?
- What did you like/dislike about that experience?
- What is the purpose of your project? Like style update, new renovation, extension or preparation for sale?
- Are there elements of your current interior you are planning to keep e.g: carpet, paint, furniture pieces or art?
- What is your budget and estimated timeframe for completion?